Furniture - Lounge
New Policies due to COVID19 below
- All rentals are priced by the weekend. See pickup and return times below .
- Simply Elegant does NOT accept check payments within 14 days prior to your pickup date.
- Security Deposit - All rentals will require a credit card number to be placed on file to be used in the case of lost, stolen, late, or damaged equipment. The credit card holder will need to sign a authorization form in order for the card number to be placed on file. Authorization forms maybe filled out in our showroom, done by fax or through the mail. If a credit card number is not accessible for the security deposit a cash deposit will be required depending on the total rental price. Cash deposit are returned at the end of the rental as long as no equipment has been lost, stolen, returned late, or damaged.
- Reservation/Cancellation Policy -
- Event orders reservations require a down payment of 25% of the total rental and is NON-REFUNDABLE. An additional payment of 25% of the total rental is due 30 days prior to the rental date and is NON-REFUNDABLE. All changes/cancellations and final payment is due 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the rental date. Final payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Natural Disaster/Pandemic - Client shall bear the risk of loss of any and all non-refundable retainers or deposits should the planned event date be interrupted or cancelled due to Acts of God, disease, pandemic, fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, and other natural forces, war civil unrest, accident, any strike or labor disturbance, travel restrictions, delays resulting from federal, state, or local action or any other cause whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing which could not have been prevented by Simply Elegant Event Rentals. Rental orders affected and/or postponed will be moved to a rescheduled date (subject to availability). All rental items and monies paid prior will roll over to the rental order on the rescheduled date. The client will be liable for 50% of the total rental order, at the time of re-scheduling. Should customer decide to cancel after an event has been re-scheduled; 50% of the total is still non-refundable. All monies previously paid above and beyond 50% will be refunded.
- Quantity Change - Quantity changes should follow the same cancellation policy above. Customer may always add rental items to rental order, if available.
- Linens - Do not roll up or place wet linens in any plastic bags. Mildew will occur. Damage such as mildew, candle wax, ink, tears, & burns will result in a charge for the full cost to replace the linens.
- China & Catering Supplies Cleaning - All China, glassware, flatware, chafers, punch bowls, coffee urns, & any other items being used for food or beverage must be rinsed or cleaning fees may apply. China & Glassware are placed in special crates for rental. If crates are damaged or missing by the customer, the customer will be responsible for replacing the crate(s).
- Delivery & Pickup - Delivery and/or pick-up is available on most orders for an additional fee. Delivery rates are based on a drop off service only and charged by geographical location. If rental items are to be delivered and/or pick-up during non-business hours, including nights or Sundays, additional charges will apply. Customer must be present at the time of delivery. Pick-up may be arranged without the customer being present. All items should be broken down and/or repackaged for pickup (excluding tents & canopies), as they were upon delivery or additional charges will apply. Due to COVID19, and to ensure the safety of our staff, we are no longer able to delivery or pickup INDOORS at your private residence. However, items maybe stacked outdoors on a porch, patio, or in a garage with the garage door OPEN. We are sorry for any inconvenience but want to ensure the safety of our staff during the time of deliveries and pickups. Venue or business delivery/pickup will vary - please provide the staff your location and they can better assist in the policy changes for delivery and/or pickup for your specific location.
- Set-up & Break - Down Service - We do offer set-up and take down services. Please let us know your quantities and the items you are considering having set-up and/or broken down and the location of set-up and we can give you a quote. All setup request must provide a diagram for rental items prior to delivery. Due to COVID19 staff is required by Simply Elegant to wear mask, gloves, and use hand sanitizer often during any indoor setup/breakdowns.
- Pickup Times - Rental items may be picked up Friday afternoon from 2:00 - 4:30pm. Items may also be picked up all day Saturday from 9:00am - 4:30pm. If your event does not fall on a Saturday or Sunday, please speak to the office about alternate pickup times. Please see HOME page for Temporary Hours due to COVID19. Pickup of rental items are treated as curbside. Due to COVID19, when picking up items at our store MASK ARE REQUIRED.
- All fabric covered lounge upholstered furniture MUST be picked up in an enclosed vehicle and/or trailer.
- Return Times - All rental items are due back on Monday from 9:00am - 4:30pm , or additional late charges may apply. Curbside Drop off. Due to COVID19, when returning items at our store PLEASE remain inside your vehicle, have your TRUNK OPEN, and personal belongings removed BEFORE pulling to the garage door. Staff will come to your window to take your name, and ensure all your items are checked in. You do NOT have to come into the store once the staff has checked you in at the garage door.
- COVID 19 - Simply Elegant and its staff is doing our part to stop the spread of covid19. Simply Elegant will be sanitizing all rental equipment between each rental. Pens, clipboards, desk, counters, etc are sanitized many times throughout the day. We will be limiting customers into our showroom area to ONLY 4 at one time. We ask that customers practice SOCIAL DISTANCING of 6ft. We encourage appointments for brides looking to plan their wedding rentals with our staff. Our staff has been provided with mask, gloves, and sanitizer to ensure their safety. We have ask our staff to practice social distancing of 6ft. Please understand they they are also asked to NOT shake hands during this time. We appreciate your business, and will stick with using our words to express our gratitude. Each staff member is a vital part of our company and their health is essential to us. We appreciate your efforts as our customer to ensure their safety and the prevention in the spread of COVID19.